Our IT Trainers are responsible for delivering and customizing effective technology training based on user requirements to ensure efficiency and productive use of Firm technology applications based on their day-to-day activities to their assigned location/s.
- Develop expertise in the use of IT applications, be the SME/go-to-person of general users.
- Responsible for the conduct of technical training to all users in assigned area of responsibility including the generic offerings (e.g. new joiner requirements), role based training skills set development, reinforcement sessions and all other needs that maybe identified from time to time based on local business need.
- Collaborates with the Training Delivery Manager in defining technology skills gaps (via formal and informal methodologies) that will be the foundation in developing targeted training interventions.
- Works closely with the Training Delivery Manager in implementing Firm wide training programs and strategies.
- Interfaces with IT Service Delivery Manager to review support requests and identify training opportunities.
- Implements formal/informal post-training support activities or reinforcement solutions.
- Performs to achieve pre-defined team training targets.
- Participates in other IT Training activities specifically in the following key training functions:
- Design and Development: Involvement in developing training materials (print, online, job aids etc.) for global application deployment training.
- Deployment: Participates pilot phase implementation based on End User Interface and local business practices.
- Collaborates with other IT Training Consultants within and outside of regional membership from time to time.
- Leverages the LMS platform to manage learning plans, course schedules, attendance, and evaluations.
- And all other functions or tasks that needs to be performed as needed.
- Travel: The geographic focus of the role may require occasional travel to designated offices and possibly other locations in the firm both domestic and international.
- Strong aptitude in educating or training
- Excellent communication and delivery skills
- Strong organizational skills and work ethics
- Ability to adapt and learn new programs quickly
- Capability to work both independently and within a team
- Skilled in a variety of training methodologies and delivery styles, including but not limited to classroom, webinar, desk side, videos, and recorded eLearning
- Ability to adapt training content to a wide audience of varying job roles and skill levels
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a mastery of advanced Word functions such as styles, numbering, TOC’s, and Track Changes. MOS certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree related to Information Technology, Education or Industrial Psychology
- Training experience is mandatory
- Law firm experience preferred