Baker McKenzie's Ho Chi Minh City office is seeking a Mid-Level/ Senior Associate for its fast growing Employment & Labor practice group. The position will provide hands-on support and manage highly intellectually challenging and interesting legal assignments, including advisory, contentious, HR and compliance investigation, high stakes and complex legal matters.
In this position, you will report directly to the Head of Employment & Labor Practice Group in Vietnam.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and traits:
- Qualified lawyer in Vietnam or in another jurisdiction with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience in handling complex employment law matters, both advisory and contentious, in a law firm, consultancy or in-house environment
- Experience in handling employee and compliance investigations, whistle-blower complaints, labor audits.
- Aptitude and interest in business development and promotional work
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Ability to function smoothly in a global team environment with culturally diverse team members
- Both foreign and Vietnamese lawyers are encouraged to apply.
- Admission to practice in more than one jurisdictions, or ability in foreign languages other than English would be an advantage.
If you are self-motivated and excited by the career opportunity that a global law firm can offer, we would like to hear from you. Please click on the Apply icon to start the online application process for this role or send your application to email@example.com