Baker McKenzie's Ho Chi Minh City office is looking for an experienced M&A transaction lawyer with at least five years post qualification experience and excellent English written and verbal skills. Both foreign and Vietnamese lawyers are encouraged to apply.
This position will report directly to the Head of M&A Practice Group in Vietnam.
Technical skills, qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and traits:
- Must be a qualified lawyer in Vietnam or in another jurisdiction with at least five years post qualification experience;
- Significant relevant experience in international law firm with extensive knowledge of local law and culture;
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal) and the confidence to communicate professionally in a multi-cultural, multi-level environment;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, build strong relationships with clients, and demonstrated ability to drive results in business development and promotional activities;
- Strong communication skills and highly credible presentation skills;
- Strong influencing skills and effective leadership and teamwork;
- Ability to function smoothly in a global team environment with culturally diverse team members;
- Both foreign and Vietnamese lawyers are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
If you are self-motivated and excited by the career opportunity that a global law firm can offer, we would like to hear from you. Please click on the Apply icon to start the online application process for this role or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.