- 02 January 2024 to 01 April 2024
- 10 November 2023 to 24 November 2023
Final year students from Law Universities and/or Faculty of Law of Universities and Educational Institutions. Ability to intern full-time is a plus.
- Good command in English and knowledge of MS Office;
- Good analytical thinking, drafting and research skills;
- Ability to multitask and organize daily workload and attention to detail by priorities and careful and diligent;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Display of professional discretion and maturity..
Application must include:
- 01 CV in English; and
- 01 CoverLetter in English (no longer than one A4 page)
- Application can be sentvia e-mail to Career.Vietnam@bakermckenzie.com
Our Practice Areas
Our expertise in commercial law spans the following seven practice areas.
Often, however, we work together in cross-practice, multi- jurisdictional teams.
- Compliance & Investigation
- Tax & Customs
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Dispute Resolution
- Finance & Projects
- Labor& Employment
- Mergers &Acquisitions
Why Baker McKenzie?
We are different from other law firms in the way we think, work and behave.
Global in our outlook from the beginning, for 10 consecutive years we have been named as the world’s strongest law firm brand by Acritas, underlining our dedication to being the best. Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Our unique culture, developed over 70 years, enables our 13,000 people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instil confidence in our clients.