Practice Group: Employment & Labor / Compliance & Investigation
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing legal documents and conducting various legal researches to provide analysis on legal regulations;
- Translating English/Vietnamese of legal documents, etc.;
- Performing other necessary tasks related to client alerts;
- Any other duties as may reasonably be assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Law or relevant area from top universities as Hanoi Law University, Ho Chi Minh City Law University, VNU, DAV, Foreign Trade University, National Economics University.
- Good command in English;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Good drafting and research skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Careful and diligent;
- Ability to multitask and organize daily workload by priorities;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Display of professional discretion and maturity.