- Obtain, prepare, register, index, and classify new materials in the library database. Monitor and ensure the accuracy and up-to-date of the database at all times.
- Prepare and distribute library alerts to users such as New Books In The Library, Tax alerts, Trade Regulation And Customs Alerts, E-Thesis and Dissertation Recommended Alerts, Supreme Court Judgements Alerts, etc.
- Daily monitor, select, and classify news (in the responsible subject areas) as well as distribute online news clipping to users.
- Supply information, academic journals, legal books ,and the latest information to ensure smoothness of services to users.
- Screen work products in the database and select appropriates work products and pass to the research assistant for collecting in the Library System.
- Responsible for purchase of new materials including books, magazine, journals, etc. and membership renewals.
- Ensure that the borrowing and returning book system run smoothly.
- Conduct library-related trainings to users as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in fields. A degree in information management, information science, or library science will be advantage.
- Previous background as librarian will be advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), and ability to use internet research tools and library system
- Customer-minded professional, highly organized and strong analytical skill, and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.