This role provides a staffing service to the office, the person will seek out talents, screen and select qualified candidates through interview, assist in hiring process and on-boarding program, maintain recruitment database and records, and assist in other recruitment activities.
- Provide administrative support to the development and implementation of recruitment activities to ensure that sufficient internal and/or external candidates are available to fill in vacant positions.
- Arrange and conduct pre-screening/interview tests/interview/manage the job offer/probation period.
- Build candidate pipeline for the identified positions.
- Coordinate with Partners/Partners’ secretaries in order to arrange interview appointment for lawyer applicants, and other positions.
- Conduct a new hire orientation and provide administrative support to manage the materials.
- Announce job vacancy for internal and post for external.
- Responsible for other ad-hoc project as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- 5++ years of experience in recruiting and familiar with competency-based / behavioral-based interview techniques.
- Very good English and Thai communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS office program, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint program.
- Possess good attitude, growth mindset, and open for feedback and comments.
- Effective time and work management with strong organization and planning skills in order to successfully handle multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with others (in all levels) and handle sensitivity issues in a tactful and diplomatic way.
- Ability to perform and deliver works in a fast paced changing environment, changing priorities, or work demands.