- Professionally handle incoming calls, including providing basic information on the company to callers and transferring calls to appropriate lawyers/staff or departments via the switchboard or PBX system. Making outgoing calls as requested by lawyers and staff.
- Reporting faults and malfunctions of the telephone and facsimile equipment to supervisors.
- Assisting with setting up conference calls between different locations and time zones as requested by lawyers/staff.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Able to communicate well in both English and Thai.
- Service-minded, able to multitask and good interpersonal skills.