We are seeking a high caliber People Development Manager to run our Knowledge and Professional Development Department. The department aims to develop our people's professional skills and capabilities and ensure that our people are competitive in the industry. This individual will work closely with our Chief Operating Officer and serveral Partners (management attorneys) to ensure that the department performance meets with our business demands and goals.
- Manage performance management programs including annual performance review to ensure its effectiveness and timeliness, and monitor implementation of necessary actions required in managing the performance of non-performing staff.
- Coordinate and implement the training programs for legal professionals, as well as lead the development programs for non-legal professionals, and ensure that the programs are effectively managed.
- Facilitate local, regional, and global talent activities, i.e. regional training program, Firm scholarships, secondment programs, summer clerkship programs.
- Monitor and supervise Office's library service, English review and translation team to ensure that such services meet with business demands.
- Bachelor's degree or above in any fields.
- At least 10 years experience in leading HROD or people development function in a large organization.
- Possess strong communication skill in Thai and English (verbal and written).
- Passionate about people development and possess a growth mindset.
- Ability to perform at high levels and successfully deliver works in a fast paced changing enviorments, changing priorities, or work demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively and efficiently work across functions with people from all levels, as well as work individually.
- Effective time and work management with strong organization and planning skills in order to successfully handle multiple assignments to meet business demands and deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.