- Support lawyers and coordinate with clients for trademark registration activities in Thailand.
- Effectively complete necessary process for the registration including coordination with client for instruction and required documents and information; preparation of documents, correspondence, and reports relating to trademark registration i.e. Power of Attorney, quotation, search report, filing report, publication report, report on issuance of registration certificate, report on office action, status, timeline reminder, and settling overdue invoice.
- Follow through to ensure the completion of trademark registration process i.e. follow up with associates for developments of work, updating the new trademark system, recording all cases deadlines and renewal due dates, closing disengaged files, and coordinating with other internal parties.
- Maintain clients' records/ information in our database for further reference.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Able to communicate well in both English and Thai (verbal and written).
- Good command of MS Office and the Internet Explorer.
- Have strong communication skills, and an ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Service-minded, able to multitask and good interpersonal skills.
- Be highly efficient, self-disciplined, committed to providing superior client service and an ability to work under pressure while paying close attention to work quality.
- Previous work experience in a law firm, particularly in the trademark registration area, is an advantage.