- Be a focal point for local and overseas clients for trademark and/or patent registration in other countries outside Thailand, effectively complete necessary process for the applications and registrations including coordination with clients for instruction and required documents and information; preparation of documents, correspondence, and reports relating to trademark/patent registration, e.g. proposals, details of trademark and/or patent, power of attorney, documents relating to clients' entities, search instructions, search reports, filing instructions, filing reports, publication reports, report on issuance of registration certificates, reports on office actions, status, timeline reminder, and settling invoices, etc.
- Follow through to ensure the completion of trademark/patent registration processes, e.g. follow up with associates for developments of works, updating the information of trademark/patent in B&M systems, recording all cases deadlines and renewal due dates, closing disengaged files, and coordinating with other internal parties.
- Escalate significant issue in trademark/patent registration to legal staffs and/or supervisor for resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 1 - 3 years of working experience in customer services dealing with overseas client, especially in Trademark/Patent Registration area is preferred.
- Good command in both Thai and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and the Internet Explorer.
- Possess strong communication, good interpersonal skills, good planning, priority setting, detail-oriented, negotiating, and problem-solving skills.
- Be highly efficient, self-disciplined, committed to providing superior client service and an ability to work under pressure while paying close attention to work quality.