We are looking for an active, detail-oriented person to join our Billing and Collections department in the role of Billing Coordinator.
This role will act as a business partner to the Matter Management Attorney (MMA) with respect to billing issuance process: starting from review and draft billing narrative for the MMA approval to submit final invoice to clients as well as coordinate / correspond with related people for any queries relating to billing.
- Prepare invoices in accordance with Firm billing policies and guidelines, as well as Clients' guidelines. This is included WIP (work-in-progress) management, bill drafting, bill amendment, and bill finalization using the SAP system.
- Ensure that final invoices being sent to the clients of Baker McKenzie's Bangkok reflect a very high quality and are presented in the format that is aligned with Firm billing policies and guidelines and the Clients' guidelines, as this is viewed as an extension of the quality of the legal services.
- Ensure completeness of assigned tasks and work responsibilities, with limited or minimal supervision, in order to meet agreed objectives.
- Resolve problematic issues relating to billing and ensure consideration of impact of the recommendations when making decisions or resolutions
- Update client billing information, instructions and requirements necessary in processing invoices to the Client Database Coordinator.
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- 1 - 3 years experience in the same function is preferred.
- Excellent English and Thai communication skill (verbal and written).
- Proficient in MS Office program, e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Keen eye for detail, open for comments, willing to learn and improve self.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum directions.
- Ability to perform at high levels and successfully deliver works in a fast paced changing environment, changing priorities, or work demands
- Effective time and work management with strong organization and planning skills in order to successfully handle multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with people across functions and offices, in all levels.
- Ability to exchange ideas and information effectively in a concise and logical way, ability to deal with others and handle sensitivity issues in a tactful and diplomatic way.