We are seeking a Secretary to assist our Chief Operating Officer (COO) in the Bangkok office. The successful applicant will work closely with the COO and collaboratively with other teams including, Legal Professionals and Business Professionals.
The key accountabilities are the following:
- Perform overall secretarial and administrative services in order to support COO's work efficiency eg, arranging appointments and trips, screening mails and calls, maintaining neatness of COO's work area, etc.
- Support COO in preparing management meeting materials, and providing basic analysis.
- Responsible for management minutes, as advised by COO.
- Attend managers' meetings and be responsible for taking minutes and distributing to relevant people.
- Support other Business Professionals functions for any ad hoc project, as assigned by COO.
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- Previous work experience as secretary/ personal assistant in office environment is preferred. However, new graduates are also welcome.
- Good English and Thai communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet or other equivalent programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good attitude with ability to stay positive in any circumstances, highly adaptive to diverse people/ demands/ situations.
- Fast learner and always willing to learn new things, highly organized with great planning skills, attention to details and not compromising when it comes to work quality.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.