- Responsible for all business development endeavors of the practice group, including pitches and proposals; legal directory submissions; marketing materials for relevant practices; client matter management; client relationship development; promotion of practice group and partners; and other marketing initiatives.
- Proofread, edit, and revise marketing materials and other commercial and legal content.
- Manage and update the practice group's client database and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support practice group on administrative/logistic tasks, manage firm related events, and assist with legal project management.
- Support the team by assisting with developing and implementing practice group business strategy.
- Monitor and initiate marketing and networking opportunities.
- Assist with both internal and external events, seminars and training, including preparing materials, coordinating within the Practice Group on event, seminar and training schedules, participants, and related activities.
- Maintain positive and long-term relationships with clients and understand their needs and expectations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors, management and practice group partners.
Kindly note, this job description can be changed or modified without prior notice and as business demands dictate.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Arts (English) or related fields.
- At least three to five years of work experience in business development, marketing or client service analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written English with Thai language proficiency.
- Very detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize to meet tight deadlines.
- A highly organized, proactive team player who is able to work with high level management and other team members.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with translating legal documents or editing English documents would be a plus.
- An interest in industry innovations and technology would be a plus.