We are seeking a Librarian to join our Knowledge and Professional Development team in Bangkok office. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing library related supports to users e.g. news clipping update, books & magazines subscription, new legislation update, etc.
The key accountabilities are the following:
- Monitor, select, categorize and distribute online daily news clippings to all staff.
- Update the new legislations and English translations of laws into office legal database.
- Prepare new supreme court judgments, current awareness information on TCCPG and indexes of new English translations of laws.
- Renew newspapers, news database, and translation service subscriptions.
- Provide orientation training for new hires.
- Coordinate with Global and Regional on any current awareness to knowledge database.
- Bachelor's degree in fields. A degree in information management, information science, or library science will be advantage.
- Previous background as librarian will be advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), and ability to use internet research tools and library system.
- Customer-minded professional, highly organized and strong analytical skill, and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.