We are looking for a Legal Secretary to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks. You will be assigned to work under supervision of 3 - 4 lawyers to support them in their works including: preparing correspondence; typing, formatting and proofreading legal-related documents; researching legal works; filing and managing correspondence/ documents in our system and folders; managing calendars and meetings, etc.
- Perform overall administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks e.g. preparing quality documents / correspondence, arranging appointments and trips, screening visitors, mails and calls before transferring to supervisor(s), recording messages, organizing supervisor's work area, and performing secretarial duties in the absence of other secretaries.
- Perform basic research for supervisor / lawyers and coordinate with the library team and other operational staff to handle necessary work as required.
- Maintain good healthy relationships with internal and external parties e.g. colleagues, clients, supplier, etc.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Good communication skills in Thai and English. TOEIC score should not be less than 650.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Program i.e. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and good typing skills.
- Previous admin/ secretary experience in a law firm is an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.
- Excellent service mind, high responsibility, attention to details, highly organized with good planning skills, flexible and adaptive, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline in order to deliver work within set timeline.