Our Corporate Affairs and Transaction Services team (CATS) is now seeking a member to join as a Company Registration Administrator. This individual will assist our clients in all necessary registration process in setting up business in Thailand.
- Prepare company registration related documents, e.g. application forms, letters, correspondences with accuracy; and submit the application to the Ministry of Commerce, the Revenue Department, the Board of Investment of Thailand, and other related government authorities and private sectors.
- Liaise with colleagues and correspond to basic queries with regard to various matters under scope of responsibility and obligation, and when necessary redirects queries to the appropriate staff or practice area.
- Prepare and maintain updated data sheets of companies and summaries of corporate information, keep accurate records of the completed work and work in progress, prepare reports and reminders, and upload scanned documents to the virtual database.
- Attend meetings and conference calls with lawyers, coordinate and communicate with partners, lawyers, clients and third parties, to understand background, requirements and objectives of the project/work and to efficiently discharge the work assignments
- Make contact, hold discussions and/or physically meet with officials at the relevant authorities, such as the Ministry of Commerce, the Revenue Department, the Board of Investment, the Customs Department, the Ministry of Labor, Department of Consular Affairs and Commercial Banks.
- Ensure the accuracy and current of guidelines/ regulations, relating to company registration activities, that are used and/ or issued by relevant authorities.
- Support in marketing and client promotional activities as requested
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- 1 - 3 years experience in administrative function. An experience in law firm or other professional services company is advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office program i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint with ability to use internet to research information.
- Good verbal and written communication in Thai and English (TOEIC should not be less than 700).
- Attention-to-detail, service-minded, organized and good planning skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure and workload, and to work effectively as a member of a team as well as independently.