Who We Are
Baker McKenzie.Wong & Leow is a joint law venture between Baker & McKenzie International and Wong & Leow LLC, a Singapore law firm.
Baker McKenzie combine an instinctively global perspective with the local insights of more than 4,000 locally qualified lawyers in 77 offices around the world. Through Wong & Leow LLC, we have full rights of audience before the Singapore Courts. This combination of our unparalleled global coverage and extensive local knowledge − gained from 40 years of operating in Singapore − enables us to advise our clients on both domestic and international law.
What We Offer
We are currently look for an intern to support our Business Development, Marketing & Communications team on various daily tasks and projects. The internship period will span across 8 to 12 weeks depending on availability.
- Arrange meetings for the team through the Partners' secretaries
- Update Partners' CVs with recent matters and awards/accolades
- Research and consolidate information on client individuals or companies for the Partners
- Research on events/conferences as and when the request comes up
- Research on entities and provide a background of the client's business for pitches
- Restructure the department's documents in iManage based on new file saving format/structure
- Manage directory/award submissions
- Compile firm deals/matters from various sources into various forms of marketing materials for our clients
- Assist in any other related duties assigned by immediate supervisor as and when necessary
This position is immediately available and open to undergraduates. Someone who is comfortable with Microsoft Office, meticulous, able to work independently and has a sense of ownership and responsibility.
You will need to include a cover letter, full curriculum vitae and copies of your university transcripts. Covering letters form an important part of your application. They should outline your interest in the Firm, and give an overview of your motivation for selecting your preferred area of practice.