Singapore Internship - Asia Pacific Business Development / Global Client Pursuits Intern
Who We Are
Baker McKenzie.Wong & Leow is a joint law venture between Baker & McKenzie International and Wong & Leow LLC, a Singapore law firm.
Baker McKenzie combine an instinctively global perspective with the local insights of more than 4,000 locally qualified lawyers in 77 offices around the world. Through Wong & Leow LLC, we have full rights of audience before the Singapore Courts. This combination of our unparalleled global coverage and extensive local knowledge − gained from 40 years of operating in Singapore − enables us to advise our clients on both domestic and international law.
What We Offer
We are currently looking for an intern to support our Strategy & Training function within our Global Client Pursuits team on various daily tasks and projects. The internship period will span across 8 to 12 weeks depending on availability.
- Scheduling various meetings and training sessions
- Creation of PowerPoints/formatting new onboarding materials
- Assist with updating of various training materials
- Creating flow charts for various internal processes
- Research on various projects including training, team structures, strategies and communication plans
- Drafting team communications
- Proofreading various documentation
- Assist in any other related duties assigned by immediate supervisor as and when necessary
This position is immediately available and open to undergraduates and fresh graduates. Someone who is comfortable with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint), a self-starter, meticulous, able to work independently and has a sense of ownership and responsibility.
You will need to include a cover letter, full curriculum vitae and copies of your university transcripts. Covering letters form an important part of your application. They should outline your interest in the Firm, and give an overview of your motivation for selecting your preferred area of practice.
Please submit your application through our Recruitment Portal (click here).