- Handle (i) conveyancing related matters including retail conveyancing and development work and (ii) leasing matters.
- Provide administrative support for conveyancing related matters and corporate real estate transactions, due diligence report, report on title including preparation and lodgment of Singapore Land Authority instruments, e-stamping and conducting legal requisitions and title, company and other searches.
- Minimum diploma qualification with Diploma in Law, Diploma in legal studies and /or equivalent preferred.
- At least five to ten years of real estate experience in a local law firm with good knowledge of conveyancing practice in Singapore.
- Good command of English, written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- Consistently produces quality work and pays close attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and work on a variety of projects at the same time.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner in all dealings.
- Self-starter who is able to demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude to their work.
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the team.