Key roles and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the lawyers on a range of Finance & Projects matters within the practice group.
These will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with management of relevant documents and information;
- Proof-reading legal documents;
- Liaising with clients (both local and foreign) in coordination of instructions and loan documentations
- Working with lawyers on loan transactions
- Preparation of documents such as resolutions of directors/ shareholders, letter, confirmations, statements
- Assisting with closing documents and mechanics, compiling and closing "bible';
- Assisting with preparation of deal credentials and brochures; and
- Simple drafting of ancillary documents such as checklist/notices, corporate approvals, etc.
- Preparation and filing of ACRA registration and deregistration documents
- Preparing prescribed online forms for E-Stamping
- Attend to E-Stamping of loan documents
- Run Bizfile search with ACRA on Singapore company
Candidate Experience and Attributes:
- Ideally minimum five years' of relevant experience in a legal, or related professional services environment;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written) and the confidence to communicate well in a multi-cultural, multi-level environment;
- Strong file management;
- Consistently produces quality work and pays close attention to detail;
- Able to multi-task and work on a variety of projects at the same time;
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner in all dealings;
- Self-starter who is able to demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude to their work; and
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the team.