Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Law degree
- Current license to practice law (or eligibility for one).
- Strong post qualification experience in relation to antitrust
- Excellent English language skills. (verbal and written) and the confidence to communicate in a multi-cultural, multi-level environment
- Experience working directly with senior counterparts on strategy and execution
- Excellence time management and organizing skills; ability to prioritise and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Experience in or willingness to learn document automation and other legal technology