The QA Analyst will be responsible for managing systems quality to ensure high quality internally developed solutions and integrations are delivered to the Firm's product owners and users; provide feedback and recommendations (resolution and preventive action), and ensure that systems introductions, enhancements and new product customizations meet the business needs.
The QA Analyst will be responsible for coordinating with the project teams to lead the testing phase for assigned projects. Major tasks are developing test plans, coordinating project test resources, reporting test results, and following through resolution of defects.
The QA Analyst will also develop test scripts and execute actual tests; provide QA technical guidance to the other QA Testers and work directly with project team members in Manila, Jakarta, US, Germany and other Firm locations.
- Lead the QA Testing project
- Prepare comprehensive Test Plans by understanding the application requirements and coordinating with Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, and other project team resources
- Coordinate testing activities and schedules according to the agreed upon project Test Plan, follows up on testing activities and reports progress of testing
- Provide advice to the project team on the QA process and requirements, and for specific Business Process areas as a Subject Matter Expert, suggesting alternative approach when necessary
- Develop/review manual and automated test scripts
- Execute tests according to plans/scripts and records defects
- Support Load Testing and coordinates Performance/Perception Testing (when project requires)
- Execute BURP Scanning activities (when project requires)
- Provide feedback and recommendations (resolution and preventive action) to the Development Team on defects detected in the testing
- Lead the defect verification meeting at the end of every testing cycle/sprint
- Monitor test results (defects) up to closure, and provide status update as well as any testing-related issues to the project team
- Provide post-deployment testing coordination and support
- Provide recommendations for improving QA standards and processes
- Guide other testers on QA standards and processes, applications, and business process areas
- Working knowledge of general scripting
- Good understanding of software development life cycle, Scrum Agile Process, Quality Assurance and the testing life cycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and able to work independently
- Good collaboration skills and ability to work well within QA team and stakeholders
- Open for work on weekend tor deployment testing