The QA Analyst will be responsible for managing systems quality to ensure high-quality internally developed solutions and integrations are delivered to the Firm product owners and users; provide feedback and recommendations (resolution and preventive action), to ensure that systems introductions, enhancements, and new product customizations meet the business needs.
To be responsible for coordinating with the project teams to lead the testing phase for assigned projects. Major tasks are developing test plans, coordinating project test resources, reporting test results, and following through resolution of defects.
To develop test scripts and execute actual tests; provide QA technical guidance to the other QA Testers and works directly with project team members in Manila, Jakarta, the US, Germany, and other Firm locations.
- Lead the QA Testing project
- Prepare comprehensive Test Plans by understanding the application requirements and coordinating with Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, and other project team resources
- Coordinate testing activities and schedules according to the agreed-upon project Test Plan, follows up on testing activities, and report the progress of testing
- Provide advice to the project team on the QA process and requirements, and for specific Business Process areas as a Subject Matter Expert. Can suggest different approaches when necessary
- Develop/review manual and automated test scripts
- Execute tests according to plans/scripts and records defects
- Support Load Testing and coordinate Performance/Perception Testing (when a project requires it)
- Execute BURP Scanning activities (when a project requires)
- Provide feedback and recommendations (resolution and preventive action) to the Development Team on defects detected in the testing
- Lead the defect verification meeting at the end of every testing cycle/sprint
- Monitor test results (defects) up to the closure, and provides status and any testing-related issues to the project team
- Provide post-deployment testing coordination and support
- Provide recommendations for improving QA standards and processes
- Guide other testers on QA standards and processes, applications, and business process areas
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of general scripting
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Scrum Agile Process, Quality Assurance, and the Testing Life Cycle
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and can work independently
- Must have good collaboration skills and can work well with the QA team and stakeholders
- Open for work on weekends for deployment testing