Baker McKenzie is embarking on a plan to transform the delivery of HR services with the implementation of SuccessFactors across the firm’s network of global offices. SuccessFactors is an SAP company and is a leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software delivering a complete set of tightly integrated talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics, and planning tools that will allow the firm to more closely align people strategy with business success more.
The Project WorkBrite HR Transformation - Process & Quality Manager will lead testing activities across all Project WorkBrite workstreams (Recruiting & Onboarding, Performance & Goals, Global Benefits, Compensation, Employee Central, Integrations, Learning, WalkMe, etc.). This role will also lead process design and requirements workshops. This manager will also lead service delivery process documentation for Project WorkBrite. This Project WorkBrite role will work with the WorkBrite PMO Lead, WorkBrite Regional Leads, Workstream Leads, and Core Team members to execute the Plan. This individual is an experienced HR professional, and project manager ad has strong learning agility, and can lead and support multiple workstreams as needed. This position will also support PMO activities. This position will also support other Project WorkBrite workstreams and activities as needed including Training, Change Management, and other Project WorkBrite team scope.
The role will provide support for the full lifecycle of the Program from design, build and launch through to scaling of all services throughout the Firm.
- Process, People Systems & Testing - Lead activities and teams to design, implement and test HR processes and systems and ensure that the systems meet requirements
- Project Management: Work with the team and people project workstreams internally and with vendors helping to align key priorities, and dependencies, and manage risks, issues, timelines, and scope. This workstream also helps to support the success of all project workstreams
- Service Delivery: Support operationalizing the target operating model including the establishment of People Operations and its in-scope HR Service Delivery sub-functions and People
- Systems & Services enabled by the SuccessFactors platform
- Core Team: Participate as an active member of the Project WorkBrite Core Team, attending calls, sharing knowledge, participating and supporting the project when/where necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced degree related to business and/or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience leading workstreams for large, complex, global, HR strategy & transformation projects including the full HR transformation lifecycle from strategy through implementation and optimization preferred
- Functional knowledge of Human Resources and related Information Systems
- Experience in implementing SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting & Onboarding, Performance, and Learning modules)
- Has testing lead experience with SuccessFactors, Workday, or other leading HR cloud solutions
- Has experience with leading testing tools and project management tools including Smartsheet, etc.
- Experience in project management within a consultancy firm, professional services, legal, or IT industry
- HR Operating model and service delivery design and implementation experience
- Experience in a legal and/or professional services environment is highly desirable
- Highly analytical, attention to detail with special interest in business transformation, and experience supporting custom development projects with agile methodologies
- Excellent collaboration skills and comfortable with an agile and iterative development process that includes accepting and managing feedback from various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with both team members and internal business constituents and comfortable mediating between stakeholder needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility
- Relationship building, gaining consensus, and adoption methods
- Continued drive for excellence and high quality, despite frequent iterations, changes in priority, scope, and stakeholders
- Experience with Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Office applications, project management processes, tools, and applications
- SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) or SHRM-CP (SHRM - Certified Professional) Preferred