This position will champion Quality as a discipline across all areas in the Manila Center ensuring quality best practices, methodologies and procedures are adopted as part of the work culture.
Responsible for Lean Six Sigma deployment, training delivery, content development, and coaching across the Manila Center and region (as required / requested)
Develop, implement and manage the Quality Assurance Methodology across the Manila Center through coaching and consultation
Implement and manage COPC standards and requirements as a multidimensional performance management system to ensure Stakeholder satisfaction and Quality.
Collect, consolidate and analyze performance data from Manila Center groups as required to evaluate performance against targets.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified Lean Six Sigma practitioner, Black Belt is desired but not required. Green Belt certification is required.
- Transactional Quality Assurance / Monitoring experience is desired but not required
- Trained on COPC Customer Experience (CX) Operations, certification is desired but not required. Application of COPC CX standards is a plus.
- At least three (3) Years experience in Operations, Process Improvement, and / or Quality in the Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or Call Center Industry
- At least five (5) Years of practical experience in Statistical Analysis and Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Experienced use of statistical analysis and data visualization tools such as Minitab is required. Similar level of experience in Tableau, Microsoft SharePoint, SQL Reporting is a plus