The Assistant Manager - Pitch & Pursuit Excellence, Asia-Pacific will lead the proposal process for bids/pitches and panel proposals on key client and high value opportunities.
- Lead the proposal process for bids/pitches and panel proposals for high value and key client opportunities
- Provide coaching/training for Partners, lawyers and BD/marketing professionals around all aspects of pitch best practice
- Manage project and strategy of Pitch & Pursuit process
- Conduct tender debrief meetings feeding back key points to the business to facilitate further learning and development
- Develop best practices; develop and deliver training to regional and global teams including practice groups, BD teams, Partner/staff meetings
- Work with Partners to rigorously assess proposal opportunities, help partners to decline opportunities that are not in line with the Firm strategy, and assemble teams and resources to respond quickly and effectively to those opportunities we do pursue
- Proactively develop and manage key messages/content and marshal resources to ensure that proposals of superior quality are delivered on time.
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Strong experience in BD/ communications in professional services, with significant hands-on experience in proposal development
- Organisation, project management, and ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills to work/lead in remote teams of partners, lawyers and BDMC professionals
- Persuasive and diplomacy skills and ability to deal autonomously with highly intelligent and demanding internal clients at all levels
- Client service focus, flexibility, can-do attitude; motivated and enthusiastic; personal drive and energy
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.