The People Systems Analyst will be responsible in assisting in the business/systems analysis including but not limited to requirements collection, review, documentation and data conversion.
This position may need to provide assistance in the User Acceptance Testing, testing results analysis and consolidate information.
The ideal candidate may need to reach out and work with different teams to ensure he or she is equipped to assist in the creation and delivery of training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions and learning resources such as online modules and guides. Drafting announcements to promote the launch of the project and training may also be needed.
The role will be based in Manila Center and we are hoping to receive applications from candidates who are comfortable to temporarily work remotely from home preferably at mid-shift with flexibility as the members involved in the project works in different time zones and work shifts. Working equipment will be provided for your use.
- Work closely with the Project Implementation Team to ensure that the features are complete and meets the business requirements.
- Work closely with Manila Center's Talent Management team to gather timekeeping rules, additional business requirements, attendance policies and processes. Collaborate within and outside People Systems team for successful business documents, data and policies collection.
- Prepare an employee data load file containing all Manila Center employee data and perform multiple data conversion to comply with new system format. Data conversions will be an important task of the role to ensure ease in accessibility, compatibility and use of submitted data in different formats.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing and other performance testing for the system. Document and analyze test results and notify Project Implementation Team on any findings.
- Collaborate with North America Technology Trainers, Manila Center People teams and Leadership and Learning team for the following:
- Support in the development of training materials, tutorials, instructions and different learning resources.
- Test and review of the created training materials.
- Maintain a database of all training materials.
- Monitor enrollment schedules, costs if applicable and equipment.
- Work closely with the Manila Center People teams and Internal Communications Manager for the planning and promotion of the system launch and training schedules. Use multiple channels to inform employees/ users about the new time and attendance system.
- Provide support and assistance to end users after system launch.
- Attend all meetings and trainings to ensure the successful launch of the project.
The Project Implementation Team members are working from different offices, time zones and work shifts, so flexibility and agility are very important to this role.
- Bachelor's/ College degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline.
- At least a year of experience or exposure in HR system administration.
- Preferably with experience in HR Operations
- Exposure or familiarity in different global HR systems, HR information structure, HR data management and transactions will be ideal.
- Background in HR systems implementation is a plus.
- Experience in Professional Services environment.