The Junior Developer is part of an agile development team building and working on local, regional or enterprise grade software systems. The Junior Developer is involved in all aspects of development life cycle, from design, development, testing and deployment.
- Work within an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web, desktop, mobile, SharePoint, and other supported software platforms built on firm standard software technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established development standards.
- Follow the standard systems development process, and uses the established coding and design standards, and standard tools as defined by the Software Engineering team.
- Participate in Over-the-Shoulder Review code reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-timeProvide third-level support to business users
- 1 -3 years Microsoft development experience, using ASP.NET, ASP.Core, MVC, C# or VB.NET, Transact SQL programming (within SQL Server).
- Working experience in Team Foundation Server, HTML5, CSS, mobile app development
- Working experience in Mobile App and/or SharePoint Development a plus
- Work independently or as part of a team with supervision to deliver working software.
- Knowledgeable in the full development life cycle using Agile or other development framework.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports or MS-SQL Reporting Services a plus.
- Experience in n-tier architecture with SQL backend or service oriented architecture.
- An understanding of system development methodology and object oriented design.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.