The Global Client Pursuits Specialist, Strategy & Operations will work as part of the Strategy & Operations function of the Global Client Pursuits (GCP) team, the successful candidate will assist with strategy and efficient operations of the GCP team through data analysis, regular reporting via written reports and presentations and the support of other related communications.
The Global Client Pursuits Strategy & Operations Specialist will be responsible for collecting, reporting and analyzing data from the Firm's pitch infrastructure tools (Service Now, PiXel, Global Pitch Tracker, Global Panel Tracker) and other Firm data sources (BCI, Reporting Portal, among others). Data processed will include pitch feedback and collection and tracking of pitch results (win/loss) and other data to support enhancing the pitch process, working methods and communication with the goal of improving results.
The Global Client Pursuits Strategy & Operations Specialist will own the delivery of GCP data and reporting projects and/or provide project assistance on larger GCP projects and reports on progress of all GCP related projects to senior GCP leadership.
The Global Client Pursuits Strategy & Operations Specialist will contribute to the sharing of best practices with business development, partners, and other stakeholders involved in the pitch and pursuit process.
In collaboration with, and at the direction of, the Senior Manager - GCP, Strategy & Operations:
- Lead and coordinate ongoing reporting and data analysis projects for the GCP team
- Assist in the assessment and review of our current operations to identify quick win process improvements
- Collaborate on projects involving strategy and process to continually assist in the creation of new operational process improvements across the team
- Manage, analyze and document feedback received via pitch debriefing and the Client Listening team to incorporate key learnings and messages into GCP processes
- Analyze utilization, win/loss rates and post-pitch client feedback to help team and stakeholders understand ROI and where we should focus our efforts
- Monitor trends in request types (Requests For Pitch (RFPs), pitches, panels, presentations, etc.) for knowledge sharing and continuous process enhancement across the team and the Firm
- Ad-hoc support on creating presentations, graphics and reports for various stakeholders
- Research support to meet strategic targeting and business development requirements
- Own the delivery of GCP related internal projects and/or provides project assistance on larger GCP projects
- Reports on progress of all GCP related projects to senior GCP leadership
- Other special project assistance as needed by the GCP team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Good relevant experience in BD/communications in professional services, with direct experience in data analytics, project management, designing and developing process and reporting; savvy in use of technology
- Hands-on experience in proposal development; training experience is a bonus
- Exemplary written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Organisation, project management, and ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills to work/lead in remote teams of GCP, BD/marketing professionals, and other Firm PBS functions
- Client service focus, flexibility, can-do attitude; motivated and enthusiastic; personal drive and energy
- Fluent written and spoken English; additional language skills are a bonus
- Design skills a plus