The role is primarily needed to process claims submission that is critical to the offices in line with the existing client credit policies. On top of this, he will be doing the New Business Reviews to ensure proper client credit arrangements are associated.
- Understand B&M Client Credit Rules and processes. An understanding of Intapp Open, Elite Legal Billing System, SAP System and Conflict Search Tool setup is also a must.
- Assist in the review and assessment of related documents and information for potential client credit claims.
- Research, prepare draft and submit basic client credit claims to Client Credit Administration (CCA) in accordance with the B&M Client Credit Rules.
- Provide assistance in filing client credit claims, including preparation of required documentation in compliance with the Client Credit Rules for submission to Client Credit Administration (CCA).
- Distribute memo or inquiries from CCA to attorneys or other concerned local office personnel.
- Follow up attorneys on their response to CCA inquiries to facilitate the processing of claims.
- Followup CCA for any updates on outstanding claims.
- Coordinate with local office Client Credit personnel, attorneys and CCA personnel (where appropriate) with regard to client credit instructions, requirements and status.
- Monitor incoming work assignments, ensuring that all assigned tasks are completed within the agreed turnaround time and reflect a very high quality of output.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Law firm accounting or billing experience preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel and Outlook; Client Matter Intake System (CMIS); Conflict Search Tool
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Technical/computer skills
- Team player
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills
- Effective time management ability and prioritization essential to meet deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to think analytically
- Ability to produce quality results under significant time constraints.
- Exceptional ability to work and produce results within a group as well as individually.
- Willingness to do what is necessary to complete assigned tasks