This position is responsible for providing efficient, quality and timely support services for the Firm's Global Client Program, specifically in the management and implementation of established systems and processes of the Client Team Services business unit as well as key client management activities, in collaboration with Global Client Manager(s) and other Firm stakeholders.
He/she is principally responsible in these key areas: (1) frontline support services for client management; (2) management of client data resources; and, (3) project management support in strategic program initiatives.
The individual is also expected to assist in defining, formulating, evaluating and expanding the team’s support services, responsibilities and focus areas to continuously boost team operational efficiencies as well as enhance overall management of the Global Client Program.
He/she is part of the team that ensures that the goals and objectives of and the expectations from the Global Client Program are met.
Key responsibilities include:
Frontline Support Services for Client Management and Business Development Activities
- Support for client teams in key client management initiatives and business development activities, with reference to the Global Client Program and other Firm initiatives.
- Coordination and liaison with other Firm units, on behalf of the Global Client Manager(s), to gather data resources as well as ensure quality and timely delivery of requirements.
Development, Consolidation, and Management of Client Data Resources, Infrastructure, Tools and Key Client Requirements
- Management of client management reporting infrastructure systems, tools and processes, such as client profiles, databases, financial report/information, meetings and schedules, relationship mapping, client team communications and client team trackers, to ensure the quality and timely delivery of client team requirements.
- Maintenance of designated sites under the Global Client Program, including the posting, update and maintenance of key client and other Firm-related information.
- Conduct of research, in relation to the maintenance of key client information for designated client(s) under his/her remit.
Project Management in Strategic Program Initiatives
- Join project teams to provide support and assistance in high-value projects, such as Firm meetings and other key program projects and initiatives, in relation to the overall client management and business development Firm initiatives.
- Preparation, production and distribution of client team materials, marketing collateral and other communications, such as presentations and other ad hoc projects, in collaboration with the Global Client Manager(s).
Participation in and Evaluation of the Unit's Support Services, Responsibilities and Focus Areas
- Active contribution to forward-looking team activities and projects.
- Periodic evaluation of the unit's established systems and processes, with the objective of continuously streamlining and enhancing operational efficiencies
- Deep involvement in mentoring and on boarding activities as well as active participation in up-skilling programs, to continuously improve individual knowledge and skill.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, communications, business or related fields
- one to five years work experience, preferably in a law firm shared services environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including but not limited to Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel as well as other web-based applications such as SharePoint
- Familiarity with other office administrative software, applications and tools
- Experience in key account management a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills, with a strong client service orientation
- Highly-adept in handling multiple projects and working in a global team environment
- Ability to understand and familiarize self with Firm systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
- Ability to understand business communications and legal documents
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills