- Monitors and replies to emails requests sent to the GOT Document Support Mailbox;
- Performs assessment and sets turnaround time with GER-AUT Requestor;
- Assigns tasks and monitors progress of tasks to ensure that deadlines are met by the Team;
- Processes all document production tasks which includes but is not limited to voice file transcription, copy typing, document mark-up, formatting, production of documents and reports in Word, Excel or PowerPoint format whilst adhering to the German Style Guide.
- Updates lawyer contacts list in Outlook.
Special Projects and Reports:
- Where appropriate, handles the management of projects assigned by the Supervisor or Functional Manager;
- Edits Bills in PDF Format for GER/AUT's Top Clients;
- Database management;
- Close coordination and collaboration with the Translator Pool in Germany to ensure prompt delivery of documents and translations requests;
- Prepares ad hoc reports when required.
- Edits pitches and other brand and marketing collaterals (brochures, flyers, questionnaires, data visualization etc.);
- Updates lawyer Biographies;
- Edits pictures as requested by lawyers.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university;
- Significant experience in a similar role and industry is an advantage;
- Written and spoken proficiency in the German (native speaker level) and English languages;
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm;
- Working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design tools is an advantage;
- Effective time management and prioritization skills;
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision;
- Fast learner, detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Must have the ability to work well in a team atmosphere;
- Should be able to work and interact with people of various levels within the organization;
- Experience in working with a multicultural team is an asset;
- Must be willing to work in shifts