Practice Group Business Development and marketing
- Support development and deployment of thought leadership content and other profile-raising activities.
- Support creation of global practice group awards and directory submissions and create relevant materials to support regional and office submissions.
- Support development of client and market facing knowledge based marketing tools and materials - handbooks, Apps and tools, market know how, technical updates, training programs and seminars etc.
- Collaborate with the Global Client and Industry BD team to enable client teams to gain more insight on go-to-market propositions offered by the PG.
- Support the BD team in the development of Shared Service offerings to clients, in conjunction with other practice groups.
- Support the preparation of responses to client's request for proposals or information on the PG and in preparing lawyers for business development meetings with clients and prospects.
- Ensure the PG's suite of marketing materials, including capabilities statements, pitch templates, deals lists, website content (internal and external) and press releases are up to date.
- Contribute to internal communications globally for the PG, to assist in building a cohesive and well informed practice.
- Actively develop and maintain an understanding of the PG's market
- Create effective working relationships with a community of global, regional and office BD team with a view to sharing best practice and coordinating the roll out of initiatives globally.
Skills and Experience:
- Marketing or related degree
- Minimum five years’ experience working in a legal or related professional services environment
- Proficient in various MS office applications including but not limited to Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Logistics coordination/management experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written English
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision
- Strong, enthusiastic team player
- Experience working in an international organization is a plus
- Prior experience working in a virtual team setting preferred but not required