HADIPUTRANTO, HADINOTO & PARTNERS (HHP) will conduct a Internship Program for law students in 2018.
The program provides the participants with on-the-job training and opportunities to assist lawyers in their duties handling various cases in business practice. In addition, the participants will benefit from this program by carrying out research on certain topics which they may wish to use for their theses in the future.
Applicants must be Indonesia citizens and has:
- a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4;
- good command in English (both writing and speaking); and
- understanding the Indonesian's customs controversy regime
Those interested in participating should submit an application letter in English, along with:
- final semester transcript and a certificate declaring that the participant has completed 110 SKS (not including lectures in the second semester of the 2017/2018 academic year).
- curriculum Vitae along with a 4 x 6 cm photo, latest address, phone number (home and mobile) and e-mail address (if any).
The application letter can be sent to:
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners
The Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower II, Floor 21
Sudirman Central Business District
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 52-53
or by e-mail. Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.