- Carrying out legal and general research, drafting legal memoranda.
- Carrying out data analysis and reporting.
- Assisting with drafting of internal office policies and guidelines.
- Assisting with contract and policy review.
- Assisting with compliance/risk checks and internal audits.
- Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Strong legal research skills.
- Highly proficient in English & Chinese with excellent translation skills.
- Good knowledge in the use of computer and various IT programs.
- Be able to work independently.
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage.