- 4–7 years PQE.
- Hong Kong qualification. Dual qualification in common law jurisdictions or PRC will be viewed advantageously.
- Strong academic background.
- Experience at another reputable international firm.
- Experience in handling broad range of investigations and commercial disputes (including Hong Kong court work, commercial disputes).
- Cantonese and Mandarin language skills sought.
- Strong project management skills, team-player and ability to work independently.
- Aptitude and desire to engage in promotional and business development work.