- Prefer Chinese nationals/passport holders who have attained a JD in the US (though also open to LLM graduates and those who have not studied abroad, as long as they have strong drafting skills)
- For non-PRC nationals who have strong Chinese language skills (close to native), preference is for those two years post-admittance to a foreign bar
- Better with two years or more tax experience, Chinese tax background will definitely be a plus
- Very strong legal drafting skills (native, or very near native level English), which are essential for delivering high quality work, particularly for complex memos and related analysis
- Strong logical and analytical skills, which are the key to understanding and resolving complex tax issues
- Highly organized and confident about managing multiple deadlines
- Team-oriented to work in a relatively small, but close tax team of top-flight tax lawyers in China
- Open to be based in Beijing/Hong Kong/Shanghai.