Our Intellectual Property Group is looking for a senior associate with extensive experience advising clients on a wide range of IP matters including brand protection, trademark application, prosecutions and registration, name clearance and IP acquisitions. We value people with a "client-first" mindset, excellent communications skills, an appreciation for cultural differences and ability to work effectively as team players.
- 5-8 years’ PQE and above.
- Hong Kong qualification preferred.
- Experience in commercial IP matters and contentious IP matters required
- Experience drafting commercial agreements related to IP required
- Good academics and international firm experience preferred.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin and written Chinese required.
- Confident and highly motivated.”