- 6 years’ PQE and above.
- Globally leading international arbitration practice.
- Rare opportunity for an international arbitration / disputes specialist to take on a key role within the team and to handle an interesting mix of Hong Kong, China and regional/global work. -
- Technical proficiency and interest in handling commercial, and construction and engineering disputes, essential.
- Hong Kong qualification sought. Additional common-law admissions (England and Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc) would be viewed advantageously.Good academics and international firm experience required.
- Ability to work in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Confident and highly motivated.