Our service innovation programme uses human centred design thinking to reinvent the services we deliver to clients and create new service lines.
We are creating an in-house consultancy unit which will become a centre of excellence, manage our most critical service design projects and support service design more broadly by embedding this approach throughout the organisation.
Our service designers will play a key and varied role in the delivery of our projects, working as a close knit team with fellow core team members, the broader service innovation team and the business more generally. The core service design team will span Chicago, Belfast and London and we are looking to build our team in Hong Kong.
As an innovation project coordinator, you will:
- manage the client research which is at the core of our approach, from designing and conducting client interviews to analysing and synthesizing the resulting insights;
- play a project management role in delivering specific service design projects;
- participate in internal workshops and the rapid prototyping process by contributing to the development of tools such as storyboards, wireframes, videos and other ways of illustrating business concepts;
- carry out market research and analysis;
- support the roll-out of the service design approach through internal education and coaching others on how to carry out smaller scale service design projects;
- implement the broader lessons learnt to ensure these are embedded in the organisation.