Baker & McKenzie is consistently recognized as one of the leading and largest international law firms in Asia and globally.
Baker & McKenzie has more than 40 years of corporate/M&A experience in China and Hong Kong, and have accumulated in-depth knowledge of Chinese laws and practice. Our established M&A team has a good track record of advising on M&A transactions relating to private and public listed companies including the domestic and overseas activities. In China, we have extensive experience in assisting Chinese companies and state-owned enterprises to invest aboard. We regularly represent clients from a range of industry sectors, including energy / natural resources, technology, media and communications, real estate, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, financial services, insurance, food and beverage, and automotive sectors.
We are looking for highly qualified and experienced lawyers with international interests who have diverse backgrounds and experience. We value people with a "client-first" mindset, excellent communications skills, an appreciation for cultural differences and ability to work effectively as team players.
- Law Degree (LL.B and/or LL.M and/or J.D.) from top law schools
- 2 to 5 years of experience in M&A and corporate transactions in top-tier law firm
- 1-3 years (Junior level)
- 4-6 years (Mid Level)
- TMT experience is highly preferred
- Solid experience in drafting share agreement
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Good communication skills, strong team player and work well under pressure
- High working standards with a strong "client first" mindset