Our Dispute Resolution Group is looking for a Senior Associate or Counsel level restructuring and insolvency lawyer with a contentious and non-contentious background including Court work to join the team. We value people with a "client-first" mindset, excellent communications skills, an appreciation for cultural differences and ability to work effectively as team players. We offer challenging and stimulating work opportunities, with a clear and definitive pathway for senior progression.
- 7 years’ PQE and above.
- Experience handling litigation and advisory work representing insolvency practitioners, corporate clients and banks on a wide range of complex disputes and insolvency and restructuring matters, including compulsory and voluntary liquidations, receiverships, corporate restructuring and schemes of arrangement
- Ability to work in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Hong Kong qualified. Additional common-law admissions (England and Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc) would be viewed advantageously.
- Good academics and international firm experience required.
- Confident and highly motivated.