The BD & Marketing Intern will support the day-to-day business development and marketing initiatives in the Hong Kong office, ranging from organizing event/seminars, updating marketing materials and presentations, performing research, distributing promotion emails and maintaining databases. This individual will work closely with the HK office BDMC team members, and may have opportunities to work with the wider BDMC team across Asia.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to begin their career in business development and marketing, especially in the legal industry. Not only will the intern be given an inside look at the daily operations of a multinational law firm, but will also be given hands-on training and guidance on various aspects such as event planning, communication in a corporate context, business etiquette, and more.
- Assist in implementation of different events, seminars, webinars, networking drinks etc.
- Assist in creating promotion materials and campaigns for internal and external audience
- Support the event logistics tasks throughout the event process
- Liaise with internal teams and external vendors on event management
- Perform event administrative duties such as preparing/updating reports, doing researches, placing orders and handling application forms etc.
- Provide support on ad-hoc assignments when required
Skills and Experience:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Student studying Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing, business administration, communications, journalism or equivalent - students who are able to work for 3-4 full days per week will be considered.
- Fluency in English - Chinese language skill would be an advantage but not a must.
- Team player who is willing to learn
- Basic word processing skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner in all dealings.
- Self-starter who is able to demonstrate a positive attitude to their work.
- Ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and handle tight deadlines.