We have a Trademark Associate opening for our China IPTech team, and the hiring partner - Isabella Liu would like to extend the search to HK. The incumbent for this role can be either based in HK or China, job brief is attached below for your reference.
- At least 5 years of experience of handling trademark portfolio management work in a top-tier law firm.
- Experience in trademark prosecution, unfair competition and IP enforcement as well as some dispute resolution is highly desirable.
- IP administrative litigation experience is a plus but not a mandatory requirement, as there will be some opportunity in this area as well.
- Highest working standards with strong service orientation - a "client first" culture
- Excellent English written communication and drafting skills are required.
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach
- LL.B degree from a prestigious law school; LL.M or J.D degree is preferred
- Legal qualification to practice in China is a must.