Why Baker McKenzie?
At Baker McKenzie not only do we pride ourselves on leading pay and a great culture, joining a leading Global Law firm provides unique development opportunities to grow in a highly supportive working environment throughout all stages of your life. We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work, we call this BAgile. As a highly valued employee we will also provide you with an extensive range of wellbeing, recognition & benefits offerings.
For more information on our benefits click here
Reporting to the National Talent Acquisition Manager this role will provide administrative support the Talent Acquisition team and HR Operations team.
Talent acquisition is a specialised area of staffing and recruiting focused on attracting and placing prospective employees.
The Firm's People function has responsibility for recruiting, supporting and developing all of the Firm's people, including our Partners, Lawyers and Professional & Business Services, working closely with the Firm's leadership to design and deliver the Firm's people strategy, building on the Firm's core commitments to collaboration, excellence and inclusivity.
- Conduct phone interviews
- Organising recruitment interviews (Face to Face, Online)
- Review and updating HR files for currency and renewal
- Providing HR Administration support
- Talent Acquisition project support
What we're looking for -
- Tertiary qualification in HR or relevant discipline (Desirable)
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of HR and/or Recruitment processes advantageous
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly build and maintain positive professional relationships built on trust across all levels of the business
- Ability to thrive under pressure and operate effectively in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Organised, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
About the Firm
At Baker McKenzie, we are different in the way we think, work and behave. Like no other law firm, we were born global. Our Australian practice was established in Sydney in 1964, in Melbourne in 1982 and in Brisbane in 2014. Our lawyers work seamlessly with our global colleagues, collectively providing a capacity of more than 5,600 locally qualified lawyers and 6,000 professional staff in 78 locations across 46 countries.
Baker McKenzie Australia can offer you access to complex, market leading matters working with some of the world's best legal minds - people who know the law and who understand business. We have an unrivalled ability to provide training and secondment opportunities across our global network.
Diversity & Inclusion
Baker McKenzie is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive culture for all its employees, with equal opportunity for all to progress and have a meaningful career with our Firm.
Our application process
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive we encourage applications from all genders, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.