Marta Zuliamis joined Baker & McKenzie • Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG in March 2012. She practices in the areas of banking and finance. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Zuliamis worked in the compliance department of a well-known banking and financial services provider.
Marta regularly advises national and foreign banks, financial institutions and corporates on Austrian banking and finance law matters, with a focus on financing transactions and securitizations. She has significant experience in capital markets law, corporate law, project finance as well as commercial matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an Austrian bank on the first securitization of consumer loan receivables in Austria.
- Advised an Austrian bank on the securitization of its auto loan receivables portfolio.
- Advised an Austrian real estate corporation on refinancing its real estate portfolio in Poland.
- Represented an Austrian bank in relation to its restructuring process.
- Advised an Austrian bank in connection with an acquisition financing.
- Counseled Austrian and international financial institutions in Austrian regulatory banking matters.
- Austria (2016)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2011)
- HEC Paris (MIM) (2009)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (Mag. rer. soc. oec.) (2009)
Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.