Marta Zuliamis joined Baker McKenzie’s Vienna office in March 2012. She is currently based in Frankfurt. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked in the compliance department of a well-known banking and financial services provider.
Marta has experience across a broad spectrum in the areas of banking and finance. She regularly advises German, Austrian and foreign banks, financial institutions and corporates on banking and finance law matters, with a focus on securitization transactions, acquisition financing transactions and regulatory matters. She also has significant experience in capital markets law, corporate law, project finance as well as commercial matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an Austrian bank on the first securitization of consumer loan receivables in Austria.
- Advised an Austrian bank on the securitization of its Austrian auto loan receivables portfolio.
- Advised two German banks on the securitization of German, Austrian and Swiss lease receivables.
- Advised a German bank on the securitization of German, English, Spanish, UAE and Hong Kong factoring receivables.
- Advised various German banks on securitizations of German, Luxembourg and French trade receivables.
- Advised an Austrial real estate corporation on refinancing its real estate portfolio in Poland.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Wien - Member
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main - Member
- Registered European Lawyer (Frankfurt) (2018)
- Austria (2016)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2011)
- HEC Paris (MIM) (2009)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (Mag. rer. soc. oec.) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.