Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an Austrian bank on the first securitization of consumer loan receivables in Austria.
- Advised an Austrian bank on the securitization of its Austrian auto loan receivables portfolio.
- Advised two German banks on the securitization of German, Austrian and Swiss lease receivables.
- Advised German banks on various multijurisdictional trade receivables securitization transactions.
- Advised an Austrian bank on its factoring programme of Austrian, German, Swiss and Danish trade receivables.
- Advised Thor Industries, Inc., an NYSE-listed multinational manufacturer of recreational vehicles, on its EUR 2.1 billion acquisition of Erwin Hymer Group, a German-based manufacturer of recreational vehicles.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Wien - Member
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main - Member
- Registered European Lawyer (Frankfurt) (2018)
- Austria (2016)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2011)
- HEC Paris (MIM) (2009)
- University of Economics and Business Administration, Vienna (Mag. rer. soc. oec.) (2009)
- Co-author, "Continued Challenges for Private Debt and Loan Origination Funds in the EU despite the CMU" in Journal of International Banking Law and Regulation Volume 33 Issue 5 – 2018
- Co-author, "Das MiFiGG 2017 als Turbo-Boost für Start-ups und innovative KMU?," in Fonds Exklusiv Online, October 2017
- Co-author, "Broker-Due-Diligence, FMA definiert genaue Regeln für die Partnerwahl," in Fonds Exklusiv Online, July 2017
- Co-author, "Wer das Aufsichtsrecht ignoriert, dem drohen hohe Strafen," in Fonds Exklusiv Online, April 2017
- Co-author, "MiFID II und das Online-Wertpapiergeschäft," in Fonds Exklusiv Online, December 2016
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.