Representative Legal Matters
Obtained a jury verdict after a six-week trial with actual damages of approximately USD 60 million awarded in favor of Plaintiff, a publicly-traded corporation, for breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and conspiracy, in an oilfield kickback scheme involving hundreds of millions in international transactions in Texas state court litigation.
Obtained a favorable settlement for a California-based energy service company in US federal court litigation.
Advised a publicly traded oil and natural gas service company in various litigation matters, including state court actions for breach of contract.
Represented a private drilling and exploration company in multiple workplace employment investigations, including related litigations in state and federal court.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Young Lawyers Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Houston Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska~United States (2021)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas~United States (2018)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas~United States (2021)
- Texas~United States (2017)
- University of Texas (J.D.) (2017)
- University of St. Thomas (M.Ed.) (2014)
- University of Texas (B.A.) (2012)