Katie Zinecker is a member of the Firm's Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice in Houston and the Global Dispute Resolution Group. She is experienced in handling pre-litigation and litigation matters, including contractual disputes and business torts. Katie also served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Andrew Austin in the US District Court for the Western District of Texas prior to joining Baker McKenzie.
Katie represents clients across many industries in state and federal court proceedings, as well as domestic and international arbitration. Her practice encompasses nearly all aspects of litigation, and she advises clients in all litigation phases.
Representative Legal Matters
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a California-based energy service company in US federal court litigation.
- Advised a publicly traded oil and natural gas service company in various litigation matters, including state court actions for breach of contract.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas~United States (2018)
- Texas~United States (2017)
- University of Texas (JD) (2017)
- University of Texas (BA) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.