Representative Legal Matters
- Advised CommScope Holding Company Inc. on the complex benefits separation and transition issues in approximately 50 different countries in relation to its USD3 billion acquisition of NYSE-listed Swiss electronics firm TE Connectivity's telecom, enterprise and wireless business.
- Advised global financial services company on the impact of an internal corporate reorganization on outstanding equity compensation grants held by employees in 20 countries.
- Serving as lead M&A counsel for multinational medical devices company on multiple transactions with responsibility for domestic and international employment, compensation and benefits matters.
- Advising international engineering and construction corporation on remedial actions for legal, regulatory and tax errors associated with equity compensation grants made to employees in various countries.
- Advising global agricultural company on employment, compensation and benefits matters associated with establishment of a joint venture with operations in more than 30 countries.
- Counseling over 35 multinational companies on the various legal, regulatory and tax issues associated with the annual grant of various equity compensation vehicles to employees in more than 60 countries.
“Recognized Practitioner (Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation),” Chambers USA, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Global Equity Organization
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- John Marshall Law School - Adjunct Professor
- Illinois~United States (1994)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. Tax Court~United States
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D.) (1994)
- DePaul University (B.A.) (1988)