Catherine is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Intellectual Property team. Her practice encompasses a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious aspects of IP, technology and commercial law, with a particular focus on brand protection, enforcement matters, and transactional IP.
She has obtained significant industry experience having been seconded to two global key clients of the Firm; the first a multinational FMCG company, and the second a multinational technology company. During these secondments Catherine supported on general commercial contracts as well as on content licensing, marketing and consumer matters.
Catherine qualified as a solicitor in 2018 and is based in the London office. She is heavily involved in the Firm's pro bono offering, and holds the role of Pro Bono Coordinator for the Intellectual Property team.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a multinational FMCG company in respect of acquisitions, disposal and licensing of personal care and food brands.
- Advised a multinational mass media and entertainment company in respect of a reorganisation of the company’s intellectual property.
- Advised a global cosmetics company in relation to a patent dispute.
- Provided detailed advice on intermediary liability, copyright and counterfeit laws to global technology companies.
- Coordinated and advised on multijurisdictional IP projects.
- Coordinated a global brand enforcement program for a multinational technology company.
- Representing a market leading personal care company in high value patent litigation.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2018)
- University of Oxford (Diploma in IP Law and Practice) (2020)
- University of Leicester (LLB Hons) (2014)