James Wilson is a member of the London and Washington, DC Corporate Tax practice groups and handles international tax planning matters. James joined Baker McKenzie in London in 2002, relocating to the USA in January 2014, further expanding the Firm’s US-based team of non-US lawyers, advisors and economists providing tax advice to North American multinationals.
James practices in the area of, and advises on, all aspects of UK corporate and commercial tax. He concentrates on international tax planning issues with a particular focus on UK and European inbound planning for North American headquartered multinationals and multi-jurisdictional group reorganisations and restructurings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2004)
- New York University (Executive LLM Taxation) (2015)
- Oxford University (BA Jurisprudence) (2001)