James Wilson leads Baker McKenzie's Global Tax practice, ranked Band 1 for Global Tax in Chambers and Partners. He has over 20 years of experience in advising the world's largest multinational corporations on cross-border tax matters, across a broad range of industry sectors. Clients note that "James knows our business inside out and always gets the right people in the room."
James practices in the area of, and advises on, all aspects of UK corporate and commercial tax. He concentrates on international tax planning issues with a particular focus on multi-jurisdictional group reorganizations and restructurings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2004)
- New York University (Executive LLM Taxation) (2015)
- Oxford University (BA Jurisprudence) (2001)